Re: unsubscribe

От Danyelle Davis
Тема Re: unsubscribe
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 10:47 PM, Ryan <rlichtenwalter@gmail.com> wrote:
So my searches on the web all seemed to be somehow connecting me with the old majordomo2 system. I think that may have been the attempt that got me a "failed" automatic email back. One other attempt, I couldn't find a list with exactly this name and tried the pgus-general unsubscribe, which failed. The third was something yet more convoluted. My email headers do not contain the string "List-Unsubscribe", at least on this message. Regarding a link, I don't know which previous email has any such link. A couple of days ago, I was getting a daily digest. Tonight I came home to check email and see many dozens of messages. I have no idea what to look for where. I understand and sympathize with the frustration you all must feel with me. I'm sure you put crystal clear instructions somewhere about how to handle this, and if I were a more responsible person with fewer things to do on a daily basis, I would and should have paid more careful attention.