Re: [HACKERS] pgbench: Skipping the creating primary keys afterinitialization

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pgbench: Skipping the creating primary keys afterinitialization
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] pgbench: Skipping the creating primary keys afterinitialization  (Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Masahiko-san,

>> ISTM that you probably intended "\(.*\)" (actual parenthesis) instead of
>> "(.*)" (memorization) in the data generation message check.
>
> Thank you, fixed it.
>
>> Otherwise all is well for me.
>>

> Attached the updated version patch.

Applies, compiles, make check & tap test ok, doc is fine.

All is well for me: the feature is useful, code is simple and clean, it is
easy to invoke, easy to extend as well, which I'm planning to do once it
gets in.

I switched the patch to "Ready for Committers". No doubt they will have
their own opinions about it. Let's wait and see.

Thanks,

--
Fabien.