Re: [HACKERS] pgbench: Skipping the creating primary keys afterinitialization

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pgbench: Skipping the creating primary keys afterinitialization
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Applies, compiles, works for me.

Very very minor comments that I should have noticed before, sorry for this
additional round trip.

In the help line, move -I just after -i, to put short options in
alphabetical and decreasing importance order. On this line, also add the
information about the default, something like:
  -i, --ini...       ....  -I, --custom....=[...]+  (default "ctgvp")                     ...

When/if the pgbench tap test patch get through, the feature should be
tested there as well. No action needed now.

--
Fabien.