Re: [HACKERS] pgbench: Skipping the creating primary keys after initialization

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pgbench: Skipping the creating primary keys after initialization
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 4:06 PM, Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> wrote:

>> Attached the latest patch. Please review it.
>

> Patch applies and compiles cleanly.
>
> Three very minor points:
>
> Typo added in the documentation: ".Each" -> ". Each".
>
> In "case 8:" there is a very long line which lacks a newline before
> pg_realloc second argument.

Sorry, I don't follow that. You meant I should add a newline before
pg_realloc()? That is,

+                        initialize_cmds =
+                            (char *) pg_realloc(initialize_cmds,
+                                                sizeof(char) * n_cmds + 1);

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada
NTT Open Source Software Center