Re: [HACKERS] pgbench: Skipping the creating primary keys afterinitialization

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pgbench: Skipping the creating primary keys afterinitialization
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Attached the latest patch. Please review it.

Patch applies and compiles cleanly.

Three very minor points:

Typo added in the documentation: ".Each" -> ". Each".

In "case 8:" there is a very long line which lacks a newline before
pg_realloc second argument.

I think that the check should silently accept spaces as they are ignored
by init later, i.e.:
  sh> ./pgbench -i -I "ctg vpf"  invalid custom initialization script command " "  possible commands are: "c", "t",

Could just work...

--
Fabien.