Re: [HACKERS] pgbench: Skipping the creating primary keys afterinitialization

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pgbench: Skipping the creating primary keys afterinitialization
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> Very very minor comments that I should have noticed before, sorry for this
>> additional round trip.
>
> Thank you for the dedicated review!

I'm someone at times pigheaded, I think in the good sense if it is
possible, and I like to finish what I start:-)

Patch applies, compiles, works, everything is fine from my point of view.

I switched it to "Ready for Committer".

Again, if the pgbench tap test patch get through, it should be tap tested.

--
Fabien.