Re: [HACKERS] pgbench: Skipping the creating primary keys afterinitialization

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pgbench: Skipping the creating primary keys afterinitialization
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Masahiko-san,

> Attached the latest version patch incorporated the tap tests.
> Please review it.

Patch applies, compilation & make check ok.

Tests are simple and provide good coverage of new functionalities.

I would suggest to add '--unlogged-tables' so speedup the tests a little.

Comment: "# Custom initialization option, including a space"... ISTM that
there is no space. Space is tested in the next test because of the v's and
the --no-vacuum which turned them into space, which is enough.

Regex are just check for the whole output, so putting twice "qr{vacuum}"
does not check that vacuum appears twice, it checks twice that vacuum
appears once. I do not think that it is worth trying to check for the v
repetition, so I suggest to remove one from the first test. Repetition of
' ' is checked with the second test.

Maybe you could check that the data generation message is there.

--
Fabien.