Re: [HACKERS] [WIP] Zipfian distribution in pgbench

От Alik Khilazhev
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [WIP] Zipfian distribution in pgbench
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 13 Jul 2017, at 00:20, Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:

Actually, I mean that I wonder how much of a difference it would make
if this entire block was commented out within _bt_doinsert():

if (checkUnique != UNIQUE_CHECK_NO)
{
   …
}

I am attaching results of test for 32 and 128 clients for original and patched(_bt_doinsert) variants.
—
Thanks and Regards,
Alik Khilazhev
Postgres Professional: