Re: [HACKERS] [WIP] Zipfian distribution in pgbench

От Alik Khilazhev
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [WIP] Zipfian distribution in pgbench
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello!

I want to say that our company is already engaged in the search for the causes of the problem and their solution. And
alsowe have few experimental patches that increases performance for 1000 clients by several times.

In addition, I have fixed threadsafety issues and implemented per-thread cache for zeta values. See attached patch.
—
Thanks and Regards,
Alik Khilazhev
Postgres Professional: