Re: [HACKERS] [WIP] Zipfian distribution in pgbench

От Alik Khilazhev
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [WIP] Zipfian distribution in pgbench
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] [WIP] Zipfian distribution in pgbench  (Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Fabien,

On 14 Jul 2017, at 17:51, Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> wrote:

Ok, so you did not get the large bias for i=3. Strange.

I got large bias for i=3 and theta > 1 even with a million outcomes, but for theta < 1 (I have tested on theta = 0.1 and 0.3) it showed quite good results.

I am attaching patch v3. Among other things I fixed small typo in description of random_exponential function in pgbench.sgml file.

Thanks and Regards,
Alik Khilazhev
Postgres Professional:
http://www.postgrespro.com