Re: [patch] Proposal for \crosstabview in psql

От Daniel Verite
Тема Re: [patch] Proposal for \crosstabview in psql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
    Dean Rasheed wrote:

> Note that I might also want to pass additional sort options, such as
> "ORDER BY name NULLS LAST", which the existing syntax doesn't allow.
> In the new syntax, such sort options could be trivially supported in
> both the server- and client-side sorts:

Note that NULL values in the column that pivots are discarded
by \crosstabview, because NULL as the name of a column does not
make sense.

The doc (in the patch) says:

"The horizontal header, displayed as the first row, contains the set of
all distinct non-null values found in column colH"

Best regards,
--
Daniel Vérité
Twitter: @DanielVerite