Re: [patch] Proposal for \crosstabview in psql

От Daniel Verite
Тема Re: [patch] Proposal for \crosstabview in psql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
    Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> So please can we have that wiki page so that the syntax can be hammered
> out a bit more.

Sure, I'm on it.

> I'm closing this as returned-with-feedback for now.

Well,  the feedback it got during months was incorporated into
the patch in the form of significant improvements, and
at the end of this CF it was at the point that it has really been
polished, and no other feedback was coming.

I'll resubmit.

Best regards,
--
Daniel Vérité