Re: [patch] Proposal for \rotate in psql

От Daniel Verite
Тема Re: [patch] Proposal for \rotate in psql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
    Pavel Stehule wrote:

> The symbol 'X' in two column mode should be centred - now it is aligned to
> left, what is not nice

Currently print.c does not support centered alignment, only left and right.
Should we add it, it would have to work for all output formats
(except obviously for "unaligned"):
- aligned
- wrapped
- html
- latex
- latex-longtable
- troff-ms
- asciidoc

Because of this, I believe that adding support for a 'c' alignment
might be a significant patch by itself, and that it should be considered
separately.

I agree that if it existed, the crosstabview command should use it
as you mention, but I'm not volunteering to implement it myself, at
least not in the short term.

Best regards,
--
Daniel Vérité