Re: GinPageIs* don't actually return a boolean

От Yury Zhuravlev
Тема Re: GinPageIs* don't actually return a boolean
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On вторник, 29 сентября 2015 г. 19:02:59 MSK, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Andres Freund wrote:
>
>> I went through all headers in src/include and checked for macros
>> containing [^&]&[^&] and checked whether they have this hazard. Found a
>> fair number.
>>
>> That patch also changes !! tests into != 0 style.
>
> I don't think you pushed this, did you?

Hello hackers!
I've just run into a problem with these macro. Function ginStepRight breaks
completely when compiled using the MSVC2013 and MSVC2015 (since these
releases use C99's bools but without stdbool.h like C++).
I don't understand why the patch has not been commited yet. It seems to me
not so important !! or ! = 0, the solution is all that matters.

Thanks!

--
Yury Zhuravlev
The Russian Postgres Company