Re: GinPageIs* don't actually return a boolean

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: GinPageIs* don't actually return a boolean
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 1:17 AM, Yury Zhuravlev
<u.zhuravlev@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> I've just run into a problem with these macro. Function ginStepRight breaks
> completely when compiled using the MSVC2013 and MSVC2015 (since these
> releases use C99's bools but without stdbool.h like C++).
> I don't understand why the patch has not been commited yet. It seems to me
> not so important !! or ! = 0, the solution is all that matters.

+1 for applying it. There were some conflicts in gist and lwlock, that
I fixed as per the attached. I have added as well an entry in next CF:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/9/507/
If a committer wants to pick up that before, feel free. For now it
won't fall in the void, that's better than nothing.
--
Michael