Re: Two identical systems, radically different performance

От Gavin Flower
Тема Re: Two identical systems, radically different performance
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 09/10/12 12:40, Craig James wrote:
Nobody has commented on the hyperthreading question yet ... does it really matter? The old (fast) server has hyperthreading disabled, and the new (slower) server has hyperthreads enabled.

If hyperthreading is definitely NOT an issue, it will save me a trip to the co-lo facility.

Thanks,
Craig