Re: Hyperthreading (was: Two identical systems, radically different performance)

От Shaun Thomas
Тема Re: Hyperthreading (was: Two identical systems, radically different performance)
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 10/09/2012 03:12 PM, Craig James wrote:

>    ~3200 TPS max with hyperthreading
>    ~9000 TPS max without hyprethreading

That's really odd. We got almost the opposite effect on our X5645's.

Also, there's no way your RAID is sustaining 9000TPS. Something here
sounds fishy.

--
Shaun Thomas
312-444-8534

Сообщение: Re: Two identical systems, radically different performance
Сообщение: Re: Two identical systems, radically different performance