Totally inappropriate by-line for a major representative of this organization

As a subscriber to many postgresql mailing lists, I received one today
in which Bruce Momjian was respondind to a query from Stefano Nichele
regarding the last_autovacuum field. As always, Bruce's response was
cogent and undoubtedly accurate. What astounded and dismayed me,
however, was his signature byline, which reads:

-

Surely, given the multi-cultural/multi-national/multi-theological users/supporters/advocates of the postgresql and
EnterpriseDBdevelopments and distributions, the inappropriateness of this declaration by Mr. Momjian _as a
representativeof EnterpriseDB_ is inexcusable, unless EnterpriseDB itself is positing itself as a secularly-biased
organization.

Regardless, please terminate all further communications from all postgresql and EnterpriseDB mail lists until such time
asthis situation can be corrected.

Scott Runnion
srunnion@mac.com