Re: Totally inappropriate by-line for a major representative of this organization

От Richard Broersma
Тема Re: Totally inappropriate by-line for a major representative of this organization
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 1:57 PM, Scott Runnion <srunnion@mac.com> wrote:

> As always, Bruce's response was cogent and
> undoubtedly accurate. What astounded and dismayed me, however, was his
> signature byline, which reads:

The last time I checked there is only a requirement that subject
headers need to be on topic.  So far us users are free to advocate
anthing we want in our signatures as long as it is not vulgar.

Aside from this, we individually have the freedom to spam-bucket
anyone's emails that astound and dismay us.

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug

Сообщение: Re: Totally inappropriate by-line for a major representative of this organization
Сообщение: Re: Totally inappropriate by-line for a major representative of this organization