Re: Totally inappropriate by-line for a major representative of this organization

От Benjamin Krajmalnik
Тема Re: Totally inappropriate by-line for a major representative of this organization
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
So what if he voices his beliefs.
This PC BS is over the top.
If you are so offended by his by-line, to the extent that you want to
remove yourself fomr the mailing lists, then by all means do so.
I am not a Christian (I am Jewish, so I guess that puts me one rung
below Bruce), and am definitely not offended his byline.
If you aspire to his byline, then that is great, and if you don't, that
is great too.

Bruce, as far as I am concerned, you can leave that byline on there
until hell freezes over :)