Re: Totally inappropriate by-line for a major representative of this organization

От Jaume Sabater
Тема Re: Totally inappropriate by-line for a major representative of this organization
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 10:57 PM, Scott Runnion <srunnion@mac.com> wrote:

> Regardless, please terminate all further communications from all postgresql
> and EnterpriseDB mail lists until such time as this situation can be
> corrected.

Scott, please read my signature, find a Latin to English dictionary in
case that you can't read Latin, and meditate about it.

Seriously, I don't mind at all what he believes, or how he signs his
emails: he is a well respected person in the community, and he has the
right to believe whatever he wants to believe and express, politely
and without attacking other people, whatever he feels like expressing.
And it's an atheistic talking here.

I mean, come on... *sighs*

--
Jaume Sabater
http://linuxsilo.net/

"Ubi sapientas ibi libertas"

Сообщение: Re: Totally inappropriate by-line for a major representative of this organization
Сообщение: Re: Totally inappropriate by-line for a major representative of this organization