Re: Totally inappropriate by-line for a major representative of this organization

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Totally inappropriate by-line for a major representative of this organization
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Really?  Really?  I'm a Wiccan and I genuinely like Bruce and
appreciate all the work he does for this list.  That line is HIS
testimony, it's his truth, and I'm quite happy seeing it go by each
time he writes a message.  My girlfriend is Christian (and a few other
things) and I've been to her church, where the pastor welcomed me with
open arms, even knowing I was not Christian.

Leave the guy alone.