Обсуждение: Re: Revisited: Transactions, insert unique.

Re: Revisited: Transactions, insert unique.

От
davidb@vectormath.com
Дата:
Hi Lincoln,

I'm not sure I'm understanding your question, but it seems like this is
something that
ought to be handled programmatically.  That is, query the table to see if
the row exists,
then decide what you are going to do (insert or update) based on the results
of your
query.

Am I completely missing the point?

David Boerwinkle