Can't find destroydb command in 7.0

От Michael S. Kelly
Тема Can't find destroydb command in 7.0
Дата
Re: Can't find destroydb command in 7.0  (Stephan Richter <srichter@cbu.edu>)
Список pgsql-general
Maybe it's late, maybe it'll all be clear to me in the morning, but I seem
to have lost the destroydb command after installing PostgreSQL 7.0 RC1.

I'm still a newbie to PostgreSQL, but I believe destroydb should be executed
at the command line, meaning there should be a destroydb command somewhere
on my HD.  I swear it isn't there.

Appreciate any help.

-=michael=-

*  Michael S. Kelly
*  4800 SW Griffith Dr., Ste. 202
*  Beaverton, OR  97005 USA
*  voice: (503)644-6106 x122  fax: (503)643-8425
*  <michaelk@axian.com>
*  http://www.axian.com/
*    Axian:  Software Consulting and Training

Сообщение: Re: Revisited: Transactions, insert unique.
Сообщение: Re: Revisited: Transactions, insert unique.