Move cluster to new host, upgraded version

От Rich Shepard
Тема Move cluster to new host, upgraded version
Дата
Re: Move cluster to new host, upgraded version  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
   My current desktop server/workstation is running version 10.5. I'm
configuring a replacement desktop and have installed version 11.1 on it. To
copy all databases from the 10.5 version to the 11.1 version I assume that I
should do a pg_dumpall on the current host and read in that file on the
replacement host. Is this the proper procedure?

TIA,

Rich