Favorite Linux Editor for PostgreSQL Scripts?

От Steve_Miller@sil.org
Тема Favorite Linux Editor for PostgreSQL Scripts?
Дата
Re: Favorite Linux Editor for PostgreSQL Scripts?  (Aarni Ruuhimäki <aarni.ruuhimaki@kymi.com>)
Re: Favorite Linux Editor for PostgreSQL Scripts?  (<ghaverla@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>)
Re: Favorite Linux Editor for PostgreSQL Scripts?  (brew@theMode.com)
Re: Favorite Linux Editor for PostgreSQL Scripts?  (Jason Earl <jason.earl@simplot.com>)
Re: Favorite Linux Editor for PostgreSQL Scripts?  (Steve Crawford <scrawford@pinpointresearch.com>)
Re: Favorite Linux Editor for PostgreSQL Scripts?  (Chris Thompson <thompson@ednet.co.uk>)
Список pgsql-novice
I'm still new to the Linux world, and do not have a bias for editor choice.
I have one colleague that uses Emacs, but another is worried it leads to
RSI and carpel tunnel syndrome, because the hands are on the keyboard all
the time.

So what are the favorites for PostgreSQL scripts? I need to start learning
one.

Steve Miller
SIL International