Re: Favorite Linux Editor for PostgreSQL Scripts?

От Aarni Ruuhimäki
Тема Re: Favorite Linux Editor for PostgreSQL Scripts?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi Steve !

On command line I use joe.

On KDE, joe via terminal and Kedit. With VNC you can Kedit or Gedit or
whatever 'locally'. Even from a windows-box.

BR,

aarni

On Thursday 06 February 2003 05:24 pm, you wrote:
> I'm still new to the Linux world, and do not have a bias for editor choice.
> I have one colleague that uses Emacs, but another is worried it leads to
> RSI and carpel tunnel syndrome, because the hands are on the keyboard all
> the time.
>
> So what are the favorites for PostgreSQL scripts? I need to start learning
> one.
>
> Steve Miller
> SIL International

Сообщение: Re: SQL Intersect like problem
Сообщение: Re: SQL Intersect like problem