Re: Favorite Linux Editor for PostgreSQL Scripts?

От brew@theMode.com
Тема Re: Favorite Linux Editor for PostgreSQL Scripts?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
> So what are the favorites for PostgreSQL scripts? I need to start learning
> one.

I use a vi clone, vim, mainly because I tend to like to be in text mode
rather than run a gui.  I use a laptop and my eyes aren't so good anymore.
I also use pico for quick fixes, but vim allows me to switch back and
forth between multiple files and copy and paste code into the other
window.

All text editors with no mouse involved, so it doesn't really answere your
question!  OK, gang, should I too consider a gui editor, maybe even vim in
X?

brew

                  Strange Brew   (brew@theMode.com)
     Check out my Musician's Online Database Exchange (The MODE Pages)
                        http://www.TheMode.com

Сообщение: Re: Favorite Linux Editor for PostgreSQL Scripts?/keyboards
Сообщение: Re: Favorite Linux Editor for PostgreSQL Scripts?