Re: logical decoding and replication of sequences, take 2

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: logical decoding and replication of sequences, take 2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2023-Jul-24, Tomas Vondra wrote:

> On 7/24/23 13:14, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> > Do you mind if I get this one pushed later today?  Or feel free to push
> > it yourself, if you want.  It's an annoying patch to keep seeing posted
> > over and over, with no further value.
>
> Feel free to push. It's your patch, after all.

Thanks, done.

"Learn about compilers. Then everything looks like either a compiler or
a database, and now you have two problems but one of them is fun."
            https://twitter.com/thingskatedid/status/1456027786158776329

Сообщение: Re: logical decoding and replication of sequences, take 2
Сообщение: Re: logical decoding and replication of sequences, take 2