Re: logical decoding and replication of sequences, take 2

От Bharath Rupireddy
Тема Re: logical decoding and replication of sequences, take 2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 24, 2023 at 12:01 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 20, 2023 at 8:22 PM Tomas Vondra
> <tomas.vondra@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> >
> > OK, I merged the changes into the patches, with some minor changes to
> > the wording etc.
> >

> I think we can do 0001-Make-test_decoding-ddl.out-shorter-20230720
> even without the rest of the patches. Isn't it a separate improvement?

+1. Yes, it can go separately. It would even be better if the test can
be modified to capture the toasted data into a psql variable before
insert into the table, and compare it with output of
pg_logical_slot_get_changes.

--
Bharath Rupireddy
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

Сообщение: Re: cataloguing NOT NULL constraints
Сообщение: Re: cataloguing NOT NULL constraints