Re: Tech Docs and Consultants

От elein
Тема Re: Tech Docs and Consultants
Дата
Re: Tech Docs and Consultants  (dev@archonet.com)
Список pgsql-advocacy
I'm backing up here to the original message.

Robert--no one suggested that Josh is going at
taking over techdocs alone.  There are several here
who volunteered to join him.  And clearly it will take
Marc and others to help us get things together.

Richard/Shridhar--what exactly are you planning
on changing except for fixing the things we know
are broken?  I know about the things in my original
message below.

elein

elein@varlena.com     Database Consulting     www.varlena.com