Re: Tech Docs and Consultants

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Tech Docs and Consultants
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Marc,

> Please note that altho Bricolage (or someone mentioned something
> called plone?) might be "overkill", who cares if you don't use all the
> features, as long as those features you do use meet your needs?

Good point.

OK, when I'm over the current "hump" it's time to test the various CMSes, and
we'll see what has all the features I want without becoming impossible to
admin.

--
-Josh Berkus

                                        Josh Berkus
   Complete information technology     josh@agliodbs.com
    and data management solutions     (415) 565-7293
   for law firms, small businesses      fax 621-2533
    and non-profit organizations.     San Francisco

Сообщение: Re: Tech Docs and Consultants
Сообщение: Re: Tech Docs and Consultants