Re: Tech Docs and Consultants

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Tech Docs and Consultants
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, 15 Apr 2003, Robert Treat wrote:

> Geez Neil, if I didn't know better I'd say you were trying to troll with
> your docbook suggestion. Before Josh goes off on another rant or justin
> gets his nickers in a pinch or someone else recommends doing everything
> in .doc format can we all just take a break for a bit?
>
> We have a plan, step #1 is determining the status of our server.
>
> Marc, can we get an update on that? Are there still plans to move
> techdocs or has that been taken care of?

Other then moving techdocs to the postgresql.org VM, there are no plans to
actually move it ... whether it stays in its current incarnation, or moves
to bricolage, or moves to ... depends on who feels they are up to stepping
into Justin's shoes on that site ...

Сообщение: Re: Tech Docs and Consultants
Сообщение: Re: Tech Docs and Consultants