Re: cvs postgresql current lacks 'ksqo' ? odbc/pgadmin

От Tino Wildenhain
Тема Re: cvs postgresql current lacks 'ksqo' ? odbc/pgadmin
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Tom, Bruce,

--On Mittwoch, 14. August 2002 14:09 -0400 Bruce Momjian
<pgman@candle.pha.pa.us> wrote:

> I didn't realize ODBC would error out if a SET came that wasn't
> recognized.  Can you confirm this?  We can add it to 7.3 backend as an
> invisible option (not in postgresql.conf) and mention in the TODO it
> should be removed in 7.4 or 7.5.

I can confirm this. Using odbc connection it trows the error as expected.
If I remove the setting [ ] disable ksqo in the odbc driver options,
everything works well. (This is unfortunately impossible for PgAccess,
since it does not use an ODBC DSN)

Perhaps its a better idea to update the odbc driver for 7.3.

For the moment I'll patch my postgres backend.

Funny thing I was already around guc.c but a first glance did not enlight
me well
enough ;)

Regards
Tino

Сообщение: Re: Transaction Exception Question
Сообщение: Re: Transaction Exception Question