cvs postgresql current lacks 'ksqo' ? odbc/pgadmin does not work

От Tino Wildenhain
Тема cvs postgresql current lacks 'ksqo' ? odbc/pgadmin does not work
Дата
Re: cvs postgresql current lacks 'ksqo' ? odbc/pgadmin does not work  (Neil Conway <nconway@klamath.dyndns.org>)
Re: cvs postgresql current lacks 'ksqo' ? odbc/pgadmin does not work  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I've checked out and build current developement postgresql
from cvs.
The server runs fine beside a simple bug in the conversion
testing (seems to be a bug in the test)

Now I'm unable to connect with either PGAdmin2 1.2
nor PGAdmin2 1.3.60 to the database - it returns an
unspecified error message.
I was able to track it down to the fact, that pgodbc
which in turn is used by pgadmin, sets some compatibility
parameters per default, such as "set ksqo to 'ON'"
which happens to gone away with postgresql-current.

Since I like to try some things out I would be happy with
a quick dirty patch, but neither the pgodbc source compiles
nor do I find the relevant parts to the option setting in
the postgres-sources so I could at least get it to a
"dummy-accept"

Does anybody has an idea for me?

Btw, what happend to the ksqo anyways?

Best regards