Re: cvs postgresql current lacks 'ksqo' ? odbc/pgadmin does

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: cvs postgresql current lacks 'ksqo' ? odbc/pgadmin does
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I didn't realize ODBC would error out if a SET came that wasn't
recognized.  Can you confirm this?  We can add it to 7.3 backend as an
invisible option (not in postgresql.conf) and mention in the TODO it
should be removed in 7.4 or 7.5.