Re: PATCH: pgbench - option to build using ppoll() for largerconnection counts

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: PATCH: pgbench - option to build using ppoll() for largerconnection counts
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> The author hasn't replied, but the attached seems to have cured the
>> bitrot so that it at least applies. Let's see what the cfbot makes of
>> it and then possibly fix any Windows issues.

The patch was not applying cleanly anymore for me, so here is a rebase of
your latest version.

Morever, ISTM that Tom's "why?" question has been answered: there are very
large systems out there with many processors, which are tested against
many connections, exceeding select limit.

I have turned back this patch to ready.

--
Fabien.
Вложения