Re: PATCH: pgbench - option to build using ppoll() for largerconnection counts

От Rady, Doug
Тема Re: PATCH: pgbench - option to build using ppoll() for largerconnection counts
Дата
Re: PATCH: pgbench - option to build using ppoll() for largerconnection counts  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Re: PATCH: pgbench - option to build using ppoll() for largerconnection counts  (Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 3/25/18, 04:00, "Fabien COELHO" <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> wrote:

Hello Fabien,

    Hello Doug,

    > Updated the patch to not do the #undef
    > pgbench11-ppoll-v11.patch attached.

    Patch applies. Do not forget to regenerate configure to test...

    I've compiled and run with both ppoll & select options without issues.

    Two quite minor style comment (at least 2 instances):

       if (cond) return false; else return true;

    ISTM that the simpler the better:

       return !cond;
 Fixed.

    Also ISTM that the following does not comply with pg C style expectations
    (idem, 2 instances):

       } else {
 Fixed.

Also fixed issue with 'timeout' not being passed as NULL when no timeout time.

    --
    Fabien.

Thanks!
doug