Re: Slony-I installation Package compatible with PostgreSQL 8.4

От Vishnu S.
Тема Re: Slony-I installation Package compatible with PostgreSQL 8.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

On Installing using One-Click Installer The stack-builder shows an error
message "Failed to open application list
http://www.postgresql.org/applications-v2.xml  Error: The URL specified
could not be opened." Even after setting the proxy used in the IE
tools->options menu, the same message is shown. But when the URL is
opened separately in browser, the XML file is displayed.

Thanks & Regards,
Vishnu S