Re: Slony-I installation Package compatible with PostgreSQL 8.4

От Vibhor Kumar
Тема Re: Slony-I installation Package compatible with PostgreSQL 8.4
Дата
Serial key is different in master and slave machine  ("Vishnu S." <vishnu.s@nestgroup.net>)
Список pgsql-admin
On Sep 27, 2010, at 3:41 PM, Vishnu S. wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please tell me, from where I will get the complete Slony-I iinstallation package, compatible with PostgreSQL 8.4.

You can compile the slony source code against the PG 8.4. Slony Source Code location: http://www.slony.info/downloads/

Or

If you have installed postgreSQL 84 using One-CLick Installer, then using stackbuilder you would be able to download
theslony

Thanks & Regards,
Vibhor Kumar (PCP & OCP)
ITIL V3 Cerftified.