Re: dump among different versions of postgreSQL

От Kuhn, Dylan K (4520500D)
Тема Re: dump among different versions of postgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I've successfully dumped and restored a database containing large objects with 7.3.3 and previous versions.  I've used
the'tar' archive format something like this:

% pg_dump -F t -b dbwithlos | gzip > dump.tar.gz
% zcat dump.tar.gz | pg_restore -d restoredbwithlos

Dylan Kuhn