Re: Schema variables - new implementation for Postgres 15

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Schema variables - new implementation for Postgres 15
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

čt 9. 9. 2021 v 13:17 odesílatel Gilles Darold <gilles@darold.net> napsal:
Le 09/09/2021 à 11:40, Pavel Stehule a écrit :
Hi

čt 9. 9. 2021 v 12:21 odesílatel Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> napsal:
 > [schema-variables-20210909.patch]

Hi Pavel,

The patch applies and compiles fine but 'make check' for the
assert-enabled fails on 131 out of 210 tests.

This morning I tested it. I'll recheck it.

Pavel

I had not this problem yesterday.

I am able to reproduce it. Looks like some current changes of Nodes don't work with this patch. I have to investigate it.

Regards

Pavel

--
Gilles Darold