Re: Schema variables - new implementation for Postgres 15

От Dean Rasheed
Тема Re: Schema variables - new implementation for Postgres 15
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 at 17:42, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:

> I like the idea of prioritizing tables over variables with warnings when collision is detected. It cannot break
anything.And it allows to using short identifiers when there is not collision.

Yeah, that seems OK, as long as it's clearly documented. I don't think
a warning is necessary.

(FWIW, testing with dbfiddle, that appears to match Db2's behaviour).

Regards,
Dean

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Adding CI to our tree
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: Schema variables - new implementation for Postgres 15