Re: Adding CI to our tree

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Adding CI to our tree
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2021-12-30 17:46:52 -0800, Andres Freund wrote:
> I plan to push this after another cycle of tests passing (and driving
> over the bay bridge...) unless I hear protests.

I noticed that it's harder to see compile warnings on msvc in CI than it was
at an earlier point.  There used to be a summary of errors at the end.

That turns out to be an uninteded consequence of the option to reduce msbuild
verbosity.

> +    # Use parallelism, disable file tracker, we're never going to rebuild...
> +    MSBFLAGS: -m -verbosity:minimal /p:TrackFileAccess=false

Unless somebody protests quickly, I'm going to add
  "-consoleLoggerParameters:Summary;ForceNoAlign"
to that.

Greetings,

Andres Freund