Re: Schema variables - new implementation for Postgres 15

От Erik Rijkers
Тема Re: Schema variables - new implementation for Postgres 15
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 7/21/22 08:16, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> Hi
>
> new update of session variable;s implementation
>
> - fresh rebase
> - new possibility to trace execution with DEBUG1 notification
> - new SRF function pg_debug_show_used_session_variables that returns
> content of sessionvars hashtab
> - redesign of work with list of variables for reset, recheck, on commit
> drop, on commit reset

Hi Pavel,

I don't know exactly what failed but the docs (html/pdf) don't build:

cd ~/pg_stuff/pg_sandbox/pgsql.schema_variables/doc/src/sgml

$ make html
/usr/bin/xmllint --path . --noout --valid postgres.sgml
postgres.sgml:374: element link: validity error : IDREF attribute
linkend references an unknown ID "catalog-pg-variable"
make: *** [Makefile:135: html-stamp] Error 4

Erik Rijkers