Re: SV: SV: Implementing pgaudit extension on Microsoft Windows

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: SV: SV: Implementing pgaudit extension on Microsoft Windows
Дата
SV: SV: SV: Implementing pgaudit extension on Microsoft Windows  (Niels Jespersen <NJN@dst.dk>)
Список pgsql-general
On 2/13/19 3:32 AM, Niels Jespersen wrote:
> Dive into the source for pgaudit and try to understand how it works,
> perhaps getting a small example extension working along the way.
> Perhaps contacting the authors of pgaudit to have them confirm that
> there  exists working implementations of pgaudit on Windows (and if
> so if they are on PostgreSQL 11).

pgaudit definitely *should* work on Windows. If you can post your other
log related conf settings I will fire up a Windows VM and try to
duplicate the issue.

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com