SV: SV: Implementing pgaudit extension on Microsoft Windows

От Niels Jespersen
Тема SV: SV: Implementing pgaudit extension on Microsoft Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Tom (and others)

Thank you for input. I think my next steps will be approcching the problem from differenct angles:

Implement on Linux as Proof of Concept.
Dive into the source for pgaudit and try to understand how it works, perhaps getting a small example extension working
alongthe way.
Perhaps contacting the authors of pgaudit to have them confirm that there  exists working implementations of pgaudit on
Windows(and if so if they are on PostgreSQL 11).

I will report how this turns out.

Regards Niels