Re: SV: Implementing pgaudit extension on Microsoft Windows

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: SV: Implementing pgaudit extension on Microsoft Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Niels Jespersen <NJN@dst.dk> writes:
> Same result from
> pgaudit.log = 'all'
> in postgresql.conf and after both select pg_reload_conf(); and after service restart.
> No entries in the log from audit.

Hm.  I don't know much about pgaudit, but just from scanning its
documentation, it doesn't seem like there's anything else that
has to be set.

I wonder whether pgaudit actually works on Windows?  It might have
some weird dependency on children being spawned with fork not exec,
for instance.  You probably ought to contact the authors and ask.