SV: Implementing pgaudit extension on Microsoft Windows

От Niels Jespersen
Тема SV: Implementing pgaudit extension on Microsoft Windows
Дата
Re: SV: Implementing pgaudit extension on Microsoft Windows  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general

Same result from

pgaudit.log = 'all'

in postgresql.conf and after both select pg_reload_conf(); and after service restart.

No entries in the log from audit.

Regards Niels