Re: SV: SV: Implementing pgaudit extension on Microsoft Windows

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: SV: SV: Implementing pgaudit extension on Microsoft Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/13/19 9:17 AM, Joe Conway wrote:
> On 2/13/19 3:32 AM, Niels Jespersen wrote:
>> Dive into the source for pgaudit and try to understand how it works,
>> perhaps getting a small example extension working along the way.
>> Perhaps contacting the authors of pgaudit to have them confirm that
>> there  exists working implementations of pgaudit on Windows (and if
>> so if they are on PostgreSQL 11).
>
> pgaudit definitely *should* work on Windows. If you can post your other
> log related conf settings I will fire up a Windows VM and try to
> duplicate the issue.

I just compiled pgaudit on a Win10 VM and loaded it into a Postgres 11
Win64 build downloaded from the PGDG community download. Works perfectly
for me. Will definitely need to understand more details about your
installation. Probably not appropriate to do that on this list, so
please submit an issue on github.com/pgaudit/pgaudit

Thanks,

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Subquery to select max(date) value
Сообщение: Re: Subquery to select max(date) value